Some of Florida's Best Golf Course Homes & Condos
Bradenton Florida is a "golfer’s paradise"!
Bradenton is the largest Manatee County city, with a population of about 50,000.
Located just north of the Sarasota city limit, Bradenton is a fabulous place to have fun in the sun on the beach, enjoy all types of water and boat
adventures, and, of course, enjoy all those wonderful golf courses, golf course homes and golf condos in a variety of golf course and communities.
In addition to its "almost addiction" to golf and water sports. Bradenton has more than its share of fine golf courses -- one
perfect for your level of play. For a casual and relaxed lifestyle in a golf course setting, you cannot beat the exciting city of Bradenton Florida.
All of the most popular Bradenton area golf course communities are reviewed on pages you can navigate to on the left side of this page. Some of my favorite Bradenton area golf course communities are:
- The Concession
- Exclusivity defines The Concession country club community where custom golf homes are being built on 1,200 acres of oaks, pines and protected wetlands.
Homes are priced in the $2 to $5 million range.
- Heritage Harbour
- A 2,500 acre golf course community bordering the Manatee River comprised of manicured natural preserves, lush landscaping and beautiful boulevards plus a 70-acre lake surrounded by walking and biking trails.
The Stoneybrook golf course is a championship-caliber 18-hole par 72 course. Homes range from the high $100's to the low $400's.
- River Club
- The River Club 18-hole golf course is a four star facility according to Golf Digest. The semi-private course winds through rolling fairways and wooded areas.
River Club offers a variety of home styles from maintenance-free villas priced from the high $100's to estate-sized homes ranging up to over $1.0 million.
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- On the Manatee River, Waterlefe Golf & River Club is a 18-hole golf community of condos, town homes and estate homes on 630 magnificently landscaped acres.
The golf course winds along the Manatee River. Boating enthusiasts have a marina and private boat docks. Homes range from the $500's to nearly $2 million.
I can assure you that there is a Bradenton or Lakewood Ranch golf course home or golf condo that's right for you.
If you would like to know more about Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch golf and country club homes or condos or just more information about
either of these wonderful communities, I would be delighted to be of asssitance.